DTG Shirt Printing (Direct to Garment)
Full-color custom shirt printing! No Minimums!
- Full-Color Photographic Quality Printing on Natural Fiber Garments, Bags, and more
- Print on to any natural fabric up to a 14×16 area – Cotton, Hemp, and Bamboo fibers are great!
- Water-based textile inks are non-toxic and safe for the whole family
- Properly treated printed shirts are good for 100+ washes
- Print on ANY color shirt with bright white ink and full color on top
- Or let the fabric color show through for a natural look
- No Setup Fees! No Minimums! Yes, you can print just one shirt!
- Normal turn-around is 2-3 business days, but can sometimes be produced faster if shirt size, style and color are regular stocked items
Dark shirts are pre-treated to receive white ink first as an undercoat, so the color ink prints on top. After one wash, no pre-treat should be evident in the shirt.
Dark shirts with white ink start at $25 for single prints using shirts we provide. We only use the highest quality ring-spun cotton with a tight-knit to receive the ink well and produce a sharp print. If you provide the shirt, we cannot guarantee the print quality – there are major variations in quality and tightness of knit patterns which can result in differences in quality of printing.
Light shirts don’t require pre-treatment but will show the color of the fabric through lighter or “white” areas of an image without a white ink undercoat.
Light shirts with no white undercoat start at $20 for single prints using shirts we provide.